2007/10/30

My Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan for 2007-2008 School Year

In order to enhance my English ability, I would like to set my two specific goals:
1) Pass "GEPT" high level
2) Get 800 points on TOEIC test

To achieve these two goals, I will have the following specific actions:
‧Training my four abilities in English
1) Listening
I have already formed a habit of listening to the English program (such as "advanced") on the radio. I'll keep working on it for at least half a hour a day.
2) Speaking
I have been doing a part-time job in an English cram school twice a week since I was in senior high school. I always have English conversations with teachers who work there.
3) Reading
Every Monday, I read some international news on "New York Times". And I also read some articles on the "advanced" magazines. Both the vocabularies and the news broaden my views toward this world.
4) Writing
I'm trying to write some English essays in my free time. Meanwhile, Professor Tsao asked us to build English blogs on our own. I'd like to share my life to everyone and I hope I can get some responses.

In order to do these actions on schedule, I'll keep track of my English training every week. Also, I'll duly change my training content if necessary.

**Wish everyone has fun in English**

沒有留言: