2007/10/25

Katie is me :)

To begin with the English blog on my own, I would like to introduce myself to all of you...^ ^

Hello! everyone...

I'm Katie, a freshman from National Taipei University. A few months ago, I'm still a senior high school student who need to study all day long. But... look at my life now! All I need to do is not only study but join various extracurricular activities. I'm looking forward to my university life...How about you guys?

I'm now major in Economis at Social & Science College. It's a modern building which was finished in September. I'm glad to dwell in such a nice environment and I hope I'll develop something interesting here. Two weeks ago, I attend the volleyball game with some classmates. We spent weekends practicing how to serve balls, catch balls and training up our tacit understanding. Although we didn't get the champion prize...the delightful memories will always last in our hearts!!

As far as I'm concerned, I'm still adapt to my whole new life in National Taipei University. Beside doing well on my assighnments, I truly hope I can learn something useful during this four years and that I can accomplish everytihng without my parents' warning. I want to be a real undergraduate who enjoy one's life to the full.

**Wish you guys have a colorful university life**

沒有留言: