2007/12/25

A meaningful festival

Christmas is one of the crucial festivals to all Christian countries. It is said that on December 25, the three wise men was guided by a star. They followed the bright star and found a manger where Jesus was born. Since then, everyone has regarded December 25 as Christmas, a blessing day from the god.

To Chinese people, Christmas is not really a festival. However, as time pass… it becomes more important. All the shops make a Christmas discount and people would like to spend time celebrating it.

As far as I’m concerned, Christmas is a day that I can share happiness to my friends. We can have a feast, and exchange little presents to each other. This year, I bought a candy box and share it with the whole class. I also received some chocolate bars and candy from my classmates. It was warm and fragrant
!

Here's the candy and chocolate I got : )


**How do you celebrate this foreign festival?**

沒有留言: